Mark your calendars: March 20 & 21, 2015 Incoming EMDA President, Kevin Wolters, Southwest Distributing Co., Inc., Clinton, Oklahoma, has selected the Loews Coronado Bay resort in Coronado, California, to host the Association’s 2015 Spring Management Workshop next March 20 & 21.
From breathtaking views, spa escapes and direct access to the Pacific Ocean, the Loews Coronado Bay has everything you would expect and more from a premier hotel in the San Diego area.
- 3 outdoor swimming pools (including an adult section), whirlpools and expansive deck areas
- Direct access to Silver Strand State Beach via a private pedestrian underpass
- Sea Spa featuring a variety of spa services, fitness center and aerobic studio with fitness classes
- 3 lighted, bayside tennis courts
- Variety of recreational activities including bicycle and watersports rentals, surfing lessons, sailing lessons, gondola cruises and more
- Three on-site resort wear boutiques and gift shops
- Award-winning Kids’ Club designed by Pottery Barn Kids
- Teen Lounge designed by Pottery Barn’s PBteen
- Complimentary shuttle service to downtown Coronado
As in past years, while time is scheduled for leisure activities, the primary focus of the EMDA Spring Management Workshop remains helping reps and distributors focus on sharpening their skills. Learning from ones peers is always cited as a top benefit of attendance. The EMDA Board is beginning to put together the agenda for the meeting and welcomes suggestions. “I can’t justify the time and expense to attend this meeting.” “I’m too busy to attend.” “I can’t afford to be away from the office at that time.” The last thing you think you need to do is take valuable time off to attend another meeting, right? You can’t afford not to come to this meeting. No where else is there a gathering of companies that share common purposes, operations, problems and goals so closely with your firm. Mark your calendars now — plan to take a Spring Break in California, share in the camaraderie and keep your finger on the pulse of all aspects of the industry by attending the 15th annual EMDA Spring Management Workshop. ###