DOMINONI SRL owned by Massimo Dominoni, is a leading worldwide company with an experience of more than 50 years.
We are a manufacturer of chopping and non-chopping Row and Free Row Corn and Sunflower headers for all makes of combines. We also manufacture Direct Cut Heads for wholecrop for all makes of Forge Harvester.
Thanks to our quality and reliability reached through years of experience, we are offering a 3 year warranty term on all our Production Range.
Dominoni srl was founded more than 50 years ago in a small village in the plain of Crema. The current output is destined 90% for the international territory, while the remaining 10% is destined for the domestic market. In order to operate competitively in the market our company avails itself of decades of experience that brought to the creation of ever more efficient, reliable and cutting-edge products.
We have joined EMDA as an Associate member and are looking for reps and distribution partners to create a sales network in the U.S. and Canadian markets.
For more information, contact: Simon Rago, Export Manager