Mark your calendars and plan to join your fellow EMDA members in San Antonio this April 3 & 4.
We’re finalizing the contract and will announce the hotel soon. Registration for the meeting will open in the next two days — watch for further announcements. EMDA President Steve Prouty and his wife Debbie are looking at options for afternoon tours, and we’ll be announcing those soon too.
In the meantime, here’s a brief agenda for the meeting to help with travel plans:
- Thursday, April 2 – Main arrival day in San Antonio. Be sure to arrive in time for a Welcome Reception that evening.
- Friday, April 3 – Breakfast, a Member on Display presentation, and roundtables will fill the morning with great discussion opportunities. The afternoon is free to enjoy San Antonio and the Riverwalk area. The day concludes with a Reception & Dinner with the group.
- Saturday, April 4 – More breakfast, another Member on Display presentation, and roundtables are on the schedule. Feedback from the Fall Convention always notes the value of member-to-member discussions. While there is very limited time to schedule these types of events at the Fall Convention – one of the main purposes of the Spring meeting is the facilitate these conversations. Guided topics for the roundtables will be announced with the registration material. Again, the afternoon is free to enjoy the area. A Closing Reception concludes the meeting on Saturday evening.
- Sunday, April 5 – Main departure day.
- Keep watching your email, the blog posts, and our social media channels as updates are announced.