Newly elected officers and directors of the Equipment Marketing & Distribution Association (EMDA) for 2014-2015 are:
- Kevin Wolters, Southwest Distributing Co., Inc., Clinton, Oklahoma, President;
- Wayne Barber, DFK Equipment Sales, St. Marys, Ontario, Canada, First Vice President;
- Ron Chandler, Becknell Wholesale Co., Lubbock, Texas, Second Vice President;
- Ted Traeder, CPMR, Traeder Enterprises, Inc., Hillsboro, Wisconsin, Treasurer and Immediate Past President;
- Jerry Nettles, Short Line Sales, Memphis, Tennessee, Secretary;
- Jennifer Edney, Vice President, Edney Distributing Co., Inc., Lakeville, Minnesota, Director; and
- Dennis Kerber, Marketing and Customer Relations Leader – Weasler Engineering and Elliott Manufacturing, West Bend, Wisconsin, Associate Member Delegate.
The seven-member board was elected at EMDA’s Fall Convention in Las Vegas, Nevada, November 4-7. The Board will supervise administration of membership services to EMDA’s member firms, located throughout the United States and Canada, who wholesale farm equipment and related power equipment products to retail dealers. EMDA’s headquarters is located in Iowa City, Iowa.