All EMDA Convention registrants were sent an email invitation earlier this week to download EMDA’s Convention App by Whova – and as of just a few minutes ago, almost 60% of our attendees have already downloaded it. The app is co-sponsored by the Farm Equipment Manufacturers Association as well, and all EMDA and FEMA member participants have been uploaded to the app.
With the app, you’ll be able to:
- View the event agenda and plan your personal schedule
- Access to documents and slides shared by organizers or speakers
- Find who else is attending this event and reach out to people ahead of time
- Plan some social activities such as a morning run, coffee hours, or meet-ups with your fellow attendees.
- Receive updates such as last minute session changes from the organizers
Our Convention App by Whova helps you with smart networking by planning whom to meet with and what to talk about prior to events. The Business Card Reader digitizes any paper business card with one snapshot and gathers job history, professional connections, and much more. The Business Card Exchanger allows you to easily exchange digital business cards with others through a one-click process.
If you haven’t use the app at prior conventions or need more guidance on how to use Whova to attend the event, please visit Whova User Guides