All EMDA Convention registrants were sent an email invitation this morning to download EMDA’s new Convention App by Whova – and as of just a few minutes ago, almost 15% have already downloaded it. And a list of attendees for the Farm Equipment Manufacturers Association (FEMA) convention will be added to the app this evening.
With the app, you’ll be able to:
- Explore the professional profiles of event speakers, attendees, and exhibitors
- Send in-app messages and exchange contact info
- Network and find attendees with common affiliations, educations, shared networks, and social profiles
- Receive update notifications from organizers
- Access the event agenda, GPS guidance, maps, and parking directions at your fingertips
Our new Convention App by Whova helps you with smart networking by planning whom to meet with and what to talk about prior to events. The Business Card Reader digitizes any paper business card with one snapshot and gathers job history, professional connections, and much more. The Business Card Exchanger allows you to easily exchange digital business cards with others through a one-click process.
Check out this tutorial to get the most out of the App: https://whova.com/resources/how-to-guide/user-tutorial/