EMDA’s Gateway to the North American Market session is a must-attend for manufacturers who are looking to learn the keys to successful partnerships with EMDA member distributors and reps. The session is open to anyone registered for the EMDA or the FEMA conventions and will be held on Tuesday, October 25 from 2p-3p at the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista hotel.
A panel of EMDA members will be on hand to explain more details on:
- Who we are: EMDA members are wholesale distributors and independent manufacturers representatives located throughout North America.
- What we do: EMDA members are your partners for Ag, OPE, Light Industrial, Forestry Equipment, and related Parts & Components.
- Our place in the market: EMDA members build relationships with local market dealers and end-users to get your product in front of the right prospects efficiently.
- What we need: EMDA members need the knowledge and support of the OEM as a partner. Accessibility, education, sales and marketing support are key features to getting your product to the correct market.
- The value we bring to the table: EMDA members are able to provide pre & post-sale support, fulfillment, inventory, warranty assistance, brand loyalty and industry specific services.
- Membership: EMDA Membership allows you to find the best way to market your product in the North America. Whether through Manufacturers Rep or Wholesale Distributor, EMDA can help you in this process of getting your product before the dealer or end-user.
Be sure to register for the EMDA Fall Convention or the FEMA Marketing & Distribution Convention and plan on attending this value session.