FERRI srl, headquartered in Tamara, Northern Italy, is a major manufacturer of three-point hitch self-contained flail boom and slope mowers. They are hiring a referenced part time North America Sales and Marketing Manager.
This is a remote position based out of the person’s home. The North America Sales and Marketing Manager must be a self-starter, be an excellent manager of time management with adequate computer skills.
- Managing the FERRI distributor network in North America
- Giving product presentations and sales training
- Providing inputs for the annual sales forecast and marketing strategies with an update minimum every 3 months
- Supporting the FERRI distributors to reach their sales targets, sharing their inventory with FERRI Italy on a quarterly basis
- Providing inputs for product development
- Providing inputs for marketing campaign
- Traveling with distributor sales personnel and calling on dealers to increase product market share
- Participating in industry trade shows in North America with FERRI distributors and evaluating new events (trade shows or workshops)
- Working with existing or developing potential OEM customers
Sales Manager requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Experience in Ag or Construction markets
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Experience in customer relationship management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to providing great customer service
At the beginning a product training course will be scheduled and an adequate coaching introduction period will be provided.
The North America Sales and Marketing Manager reports to the North America FERRI Export Sales Manager.
Resumes should be e-mailed to Ron Roglis at America@ferrisrl.it by May 31, 2023.