Visit SIMA 2017 as a special guest of the show by joining the EMDA delegation. As a member of EMDA, you will receive special benefits that will allow you to experience all SIMA has to offer.
All-Access VIP Badge
Your complimentary VIP badge will grant you:
- Full admission to the SIMA show
- Free copy of the official exhibition catalog
- Unlimited entry to the VIP lounge with open bar and refreshments
- Access to cloak room
SIMA Dealer’s Day-Ting
Exclusive invitation to be part of the SIMA Dealer’s Day-Ting event. Join dealers, importers, wholesalers, and distributors from all around the world at this new international conference and special event created with dealers in mind. Network, learn about new ideas, technologies and practices, and benefit from pre-scheduled meetings with show exhibitors.
Monday, February 27
- 10:30a – 12:30p – Agricultural Dealer Business Outlook and Trends Conference. Speakers include: Dealer associations from Germany, Italy, UK, France, China, and Pat Collins with EMDA
- 12:30p – Free buffet lunch
- 1:30p – 6:00p – Pre-scheduled B2B meetings with show exhibitors
Dedicated Travel Agent
For help with air and hotel arrangements, contact Froggy Travel, the Official U.S. travel agent for SIMA 2017. Visit www.froggytravel.com or call (301) 364-5050. Want to extend your trip and do a tour after the show? Patricia with Froggy can help with that too!
To join the delegation, contact Rebecca Jett at Imex Management by January 12. RebeccaJ@ImexManagement.com or call (704) 365-0041.