COMPANY BACKGROUND & VISION: Every new McFarlane product is the result of listening to and partnering directly with growers. Our objective is to develop and provide the highest quality tools that produce a great seedbed for the farmer. We continue to work with farmers and agronomists to create revolutionary tools to give growers a perfect seedbed while saving them time, fuel and passes down the field. As a result of listening to our customers’ feedback and respecting their expertise, we created an original product with our Reel Disk and a category all its own – Vertical Tillage. Even our motto, “Superior tools for superior yields” has evolved into the new, ever true motto, “The Seedbed Specialists”.
Our continued vision targets providing best in class tools for our customers’ needs leveraging our Sauk City Wisconsin Engineering, Research, Development and Manufacturing expertise.
JOB SUMMARY: This person is responsible for the overall management, direction and integrity of the sales and marketing department for the McFarlane manufacturing unit, a leading tillage equipment manufacturer.
SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS: Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing
1) Minimum 10 years sales experience or 5 years sales manager experience.
2) Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products and services.
3) Strong agricultural background required with proven track record in:
- Developing & motivating sales, sales individuals and positive customer relations
- Understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Conducting strong presentations and sales meetings
4) Strong leadership qualities and exceptional verbal and written communication skills
5) Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations.
Please send resume and specific interests to email@example.com