Sodijantes is a French company looking to develop its products on the American market. This company is the developer of the innovative Agriwin system, a Central Tire Inflation System for use in agricultural vehicles.
This system allows the driver to regulate and adjust tire pressure from the cab according to his or her needs. Thanks to this easy, on-the-fly adjustment, a number of advantages are possible :
- Increased fuel economy due to decreased wheel slippage. Different terrains means different optimal tire pressures and Agriwin allows you to change tire pressure as you go back and forth from the field to the road
- By assuring they are properly inflated on roads, tire lifespan can be extended by up to 30%
- Agriwin saves you time by decreasing wheel spinning in the field and allowing you to work at normal speed on wet, soft land
- Decreased soil compaction made possible by Agriwin preserves your soil and increases agronomic productivity
- Safety and comfort are improved thanks to reduced stress induced by impacts from the road on the driver and the vehicle
- Use smaller and lighter tractors. Adequate tire pressure means less tensile strength in the front-wheel drive to pull the same payload
Sodijantes is a trusted supplier in France of multiple agro-centric technologies and now looks to bring their innovative technology to the US. For further details on the Agriwin system please see the attached presentation (PDF) and consult their website.
Mrs. Stéphanie Deboudé , president of Sodijantes, will be traveling to the United States the week of October 24th, 2016 to discover the local sector. She would like to take this opportunity to meet with potentially interested partners and learn about their needs.
For questions and comments, please contact Alexander Esposito at Business France: (312) 327 5244 email@example.com