Visitor registration opened today for the upcoming SIMA 2017 which will take place from February 26 to March 2, 2017 at Paris Nord Villepinte, France.
WHY VISIT SIMA 2017? SIMA – SIMAGENA is the trade show for the whole world of agriculture. SIMA meets all your needs: whether you own a small or a large operation; you are a farmer, rancher or producer; whether you are French or you come from abroad! Take the opportunity to meet with 1,740 companies from 40 countries. The exhibition is becoming increasingly international, with 38% of foreign exhibitors at the show for the first time in 2015.
SIMA is strengthening due to sectors showing strong progress such as: traction, soil labor, potatoes, beet, parts and components, handling, trailer, livestock equipment, milking equipment.
The SIMA show features a comprehensive range of products to meet all the needs of a farm operation. 13 sectors represented:
- Traction, soil tillage, harvesting equipment, services
- Pro equipment for green spaces
- Rural and forest area, wood energy
- Services and institutions
- Plant protection
- Equipment for tropical and special crops
- Crops, harvesting, storage, packaging of beets, potato, fruit & vegetable
- Handling, transport
- Milking and breeding equipment
- Storage buildings
- Spare parts and components, precision farming, services
Individual visitor badges normally cost from €28 – €38, but EMDA members can use this special code to receive a free badge. Just click on the link below and enter the special registration code.
Registration code: INTM7JV9E
For more information, or if you have any questions about the show, contact:
Marketing Communications Director
Imex Management, Inc.
Phone: (704) 365.0041