CPMR – Certified Professional Manufacturer’s Representative
January 10, 2021 - January 15, 2021$1995
Certified Professional Manufacturers Representative (CPMR) is for anyone providing outsourced sales functions to manufacturers, regardless of industry. It is a professional designation earned by an individual, not a firm.
The Certified Professional Manufacturers Representative program is executive education for current and future rep firm owners and managers. CPMR® candidates invest one week annually for three years to gain knowledge and insight into operating a more effective and profitable rep firm. In addition, they acquire an international network of colleagues from many industries. Graduates earn the right to use the distinctive CPMR® designation and gain membership to MRERF’s Institute for Professional Advancement (IPA).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Rep firm owners, managers and next generation owners or managers
- Personnel from small or large firms
- Managers seeking to improve their skills
- Be at least 25 years old
- Hold a high school diploma, GED, 5 “0” GCEs, or equivalent
- Have five years of experience in the industry
MAINTAINING YOUR CPMR® STATUS
All certified professionals including the fields of law, medicine, and accounting have maintenance requirements.
MAINTENANCE OF CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 10 hours of relevant continuing education every year
- Renewal fee of $100 annually
- Dual designees with both CPMR® and CSP $150