Shine in the Spotlight at EMDA’s Fall Convention
It’s not too early to start thinking about the EMDA Convention!
No ag equipment industry event offers more business building potential than EMDA’s Fall Convention. Join the senior management personnel from farm equipment distributors and reps located across North America, representing a full range of equipment lines, as they gather in Orlando this October 27-29, 2020.
EMDA’s Industry Showcase and the EMDA Fall Convention provide unique opportunities to reach decision makers in the ag equipment distribution industry. Sponsorship of items given to EMDA Convention attendees or activities offered for attendees is a great way to give your “brand” even greater exposure in front of these key purchasing decision-makers in the shortline ag equipment industry.
Convention sponsorships will help you maximize the impact of your participation by associating your name with networking events, educational programming, exceptional speakers, and convention amenities. Generate that extra special attention and positive awareness that only sponsorship provides.
In addition to the opportunities listed below, EMDA is also open to your ideas and suggestions for new sponsorship options.
$500 each event station. Coffee, sodas, snacks are provided during the following networking events. Sponsors can display signage near the stations and provide printed sales information. EMDA will provide signage showing sponsor’s name and include the name and logo in the official printed program.
- EMDA’s Contact Session – 2 stations available
- EMDA’s Industry Showcase – 4 stations available
- EMDA’s Partners Party – 6 stations available
- EMDA Member Roundtables – 2 stations available
$1,000 each – In these days of digital, there continues to be a place for traditional printed items both during, and after, the Fall Convention. Sponsors name and logo will be featured on the printed material.
- Convention Program – includes all information each attendee needs during convention, including a schedule of events, floor plans, and attendee lists. Sponsor’s Logo will be featured on the back cover.
- Badge Lanyards – All convention attendees will receive a badge and lanyard with the sponsor name printed on one side.