The COVID-19 pages on the EMDA web site are updated as soon as new resources and information is available. The site includes:
- EMDA’s COVID-19 blog posts
- Daily (and sometimes twice daily) updates from NAW – the National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors – very reliable information on the U.S. legislative activities.
- EMDA blog posts
- COVID-19 Newfeeds & Links
- Links to relevant stories suggested by your peers
- Links to various government agencies and resources including the CDC, Workforce Guidance; U.S. Legislative actions; Small Business Association; U.S. State resources; Canadian resources. Most recent resource post:
Many of the business-specific component parts of the CARES Act interact, overlap or conflict with one another. For example, in a number of instances, a business which takes advantage of one program is ineligible for another or may get reduced benefits from another. A strong and long-time ally in Washington, the S-Corp Association, has put together this really useful slide showing the interaction between all these programs.
- EMDA member COVID-19 reports
- Share conditions and updates from your territory by sending note to email@example.com
The changes seem to come rapidly, so if you know of additional helpful resources, please share them with firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get them added.