The roundtable will be held on Thursday, November 2, 2023, from 9:00a – 10:30a. Topics to get conversation going include:
- How to distinguish yourself as a rep and not an employee.
- How to deal with buyouts.
- How to deal with a new sales manager.
- How to keep conflicting lines happy.
- How to make sure your manufacturer communicates with you like they do with direct employees.
- How to enforce contracts.
Once these roundtables get going, attendees always comment about how valuable the interaction is with fellow members — you can be sure someone else has experienced the same issues you’ve had, and oftentimes will have a solution!