Newly elected officers and directors of the Equipment Marketing & Distribution Association (EMDA) for 2018-2019 are (from left to right):
- Trey Price, Price Bros. Equipment Co., Wichita, Kansas, Director;
- Steve Prouty, McNeil Marketing Co., Albany, Oregon, First Vice President;
- Jennifer Edney, Edney Distributing Co., Inc., Lakeville, Minnesota, President;
- Jerry Nettles, Short Line Sales, Memphis, Tennessee, Treasurer and Immediate Past President;
- Ryan Skibo, Pequea Machine, Inc., New Holland, Pennsylvania, Associate Member Delegate;
- Mark Tibbitts, General Implement Distributors, Salt Lake City, Utah, Secretary;
- Kent Zimmerman, John Day Company, Omaha, Nebraska; Second Vice President.
The seven-member board was elected at EMDA’s Fall Convention in Minneapolis, Minnesota, October 31, 2018. The Board will supervise administration of membership services to EMDA’s member firms.
The Equipment Marketing & Distribution Association (EMDA) is the international association for wholesaler-distributors and manufacturer’s representatives of agricultural and related industry equipment and parts. For generations, EMDA members have served as the vital link between manufacturers and North American retail dealers.
EMDA’s member reps and distributors are located throughout the United States and Canada. They perform such value-added services as warehousing, in-field sales representation, advertising and promotion, product education, service requirements, warranty representation, physical handling and credit and collections.
EMDA members provide the functions which lower the total cost of distribution and increase manufacturers’ market share. EMDA’s headquarters is located in Iowa City, Iowa.