Dave Neely will share his perspective of the emotional roller coaster that is life today. He will provide practical insights into how to become more positive and resilient in stressful situations.
There are some areas that can be affected if negative emotions are not dealt with properly:
- Physical: Low energy, aches, and pains, frequent illness
- Emotional: Irritability, feeling overwhelmed, moodiness
- Cognitive: Inability to concentrate, memory problems
- Behavioral: Eating/sleeping issues, procrastination
Are any of these affecting you?
Dealing with Emotions is a skill that is easy to master. Dave will share his experiences in dealing with life and his Emotional Intelligence (EI) Competencies for staying positive almost no matter what life hands you. He will leave you inspired and optimistic about your future.
Learning Objectives: At the end of this webinar, you will be able to…
- Stay as positive as possible in difficult times
- Manage your emotions in order to create practical options in times of stress
- Improve your relationships with others
Dave Neely worked for IBM Canada as a Soft Skills Trainer and he has a degree in Psychology from Queens University. In 1986 he left IBM to pursue his dream of becoming a professional speaker. He is passionate about the topics of Emotional Intelligence and Stress Management
EMDA is a member of the Association Education Alliance (AEA), a collective of 40+ wholesalers, distributors, and trade associations. The AEA sponsored UID Year Round program hopes to promote learning throughout the year expanding on some of the topics offered at UID – the University of Industrial Distribution.
Mark your calendars for April 14 and join the webinar on “Positive Coping Skills“. Check out the registration details for the EMDA/UID Year Round webinar series, and many others, posted in EMDA’s Education Calendar