You probably remember Karen Jefferson who helped out at the EMDA registration desk last week in Las Vegas. Many of you probably spoke with her about the CPMR and CSP programs — great opportunities for sales education for reps and distributors. As an extra benefit of belonging to EMDA in Las Vegas and actively participating in the conference…you can save $100 on any MRERF and IPA program in which you enroll before Friday, Nov. 14.
Use these coupon codes (click the coupon code to get to the page):
- EMDACPMR – Certified Professional Manufacturers Representative (program info click here)
- EMDACSP – Certified Sales Professional (program info click here)
- EMDAMBP – Manufacturer’s Best Practices (program info click here)
Karen guarantees any program you pick will be an opportunity to challenge yourself and make changes in your business!
- Interviewing guidelines – starting the conversation
- Passport into the territory – communication on a micro level
- Planning the business year – communication on a macro level including goals and expectations
- Outsourcing field sales – need to share what a rep is and does
Don’t wait until you get a round tuit. Do it!